How you can help
LLCHC strives to be a good steward of the resources we have been given. We are seeing more and more people coming to us for help. The donation of your time and talent will allow us to stretch our resources even further to reach more people with the hope for a better future. Here are a few ways you can be involved with LLCHC:
- Maintenance – Ongoing help with maintaining the Health Center
- Saturday Work Days – Gather a group of volunteers and spend the day at the Health Center cleaning, doing light property maintenance and outdoor work.
- Front Office Support – Placing phone calls, filing and scanning medical charts
- Medical Support – While we do not have any volunteer positions involving direct patient care, we do have opportunities in the areas of record scanning, filing, medical records, referrals, quality, and hospitality.
- Development – Community outreach and special event support
- Door-to-door Marketing – Spread the word about the Health Center to the neighborhoods in Franklinton by passing out literature and engaging with members of the community.
- Mass Mailings – Stuff and label envelopes, prepare mailings several times per year.
- Special Event and Fundraisers – Volunteers play a pivotal role in making sure each event runs smoothly and our guests have an enjoyable experience. If it weren’t for the volunteer help we receive, these events would not be possible.
- Spiritual Care Provider – Minister to LLCHC patients by encouraging, listening and praying with them.
If you are interested in volunteering with LLCHC, please complete the Volunteer Application and review our Confidentiality Statement. We look forward to your contributions to our mission.