Westra, Kate MD
Family Medicine, Pediatrics.
Patients seen at Nursing Center.
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- The Ohio State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Grant Medical Center, Ohio Family Medicine Residency, Chief Resident
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians (OAFP)
- Running, knitting, playing flute and cello, fiber and visual arts
“My work at Lower Lights is an opportunity to practice full-spectrum family medicine, build relationships with my patients and their families as I provide their health care, and serve a diverse community in need. Providing prenatal care and taking care of moms and newborns postpartum is really rewarding.”